Thursday, November 29, 2012

Etsy Spotlight: Kerala Jewelry


Have you heard of the beautiful jewelry line Kerala? Shawna Alexander, the designer and creator of the Kerala line, creates each pair of earrings by handmade. She makes gorgeous chandelier earrings in a variety of lengths, using gemstones, Swarovski crystals and gorgeous beads. Each pair of earrings evokes a romantic and glamorous flair of old Hollywood. I got a pair of her Swarovski Crystal Chandelier Earrings made of fire opal, AB swarovski crystals, and beautiful metal filigree. Shawna hand sets and hand paints each pair of earrings, and makes each piece with a lot of love and patience. Each pair of earrings is made with hypoallergenic ear hooks. These earrings are gorgeous in the photo but are even prettier in person!


Each pair of earrings comes gift wrapped in a cute leopard print cardboard box wrapped in a tulle ribbon. Pretty and great for gift giving! I just adore these earrings. Kerala earrings are a little addictive. I have my first pair, and am already making a wishlist of other pairs that I'd like to add to my collection. Her prices are fantastic also! Low pricing for the quality and unique designs. I've seen lesser quality earrings go for double the price. Kerala has earrings in every price range so you can afford a pair to enjoy even if your budget is small! Shawna has a great eye for detail and really has a talent for creating eye-catching jewelry pieces. She's also very friendly and has very good customer service. I highly recommend shopping at Kerala for your jewelry needs this holiday season, as Kerala is quickly becoming one of my very favorite Etsy shops!

Here are a few of my other favorites from Kerala:

Mint Green Teardrop Flower Earrings
Victorian Chandelier Earrings
Ornate Butterfly Earrings
You can check out the entire line of beautiful earrings at the Kerala Etsy shop!


No comments: